We will help you choose
the right one...
Meet Our Specialists
Vadim Dekhtyar, L.Ac., D.N. (Hon.), CH.
Despite graduating as a medical doctor in 1990 (Kaunas Medical Academy, Lithuania), Vadim Dekhtyar did not follow the traditional path of Western medicine. Instead, in 1991 he pursued a certification in acupuncture and embraced the practices of the East. Today, Dr. Dekhtyar integrates his knowledge of Western and Eastern medicine at the Life Balance Clinic, where he heals using techniques such as acupuncture, tui na (Chinese massage), and relaxation.
- Licensed Acupuncturist.
- Board Certified by National Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
- Honorary Doctor of Naprapathy
- Professor of Neuroscience at National College of Naprapathic Medicine
- Certified Hypnotherapist.
- Member of National Guild of Hypnotists.
- NLP Trainer.
- BS in Nutrition
- President of Academy NLP in Chicago.
- Author of books "My bright future" and "Natural Slimness with NLP and Hypnosis"
- He is a certified acupuncture specialist with extensive training in Chinese medicine from Midwest College of Oriental Medicine in Chicago. Complementing his unique approach to dynamics of physical and mental health is advanced training in hypnotherapy and nutrition.
Continuing Education Certificates:
- Duke University, Post Graduate Program "Medical Neuroscience"
- "Synapses, Neurons and Brain", University of Jerusalem
- "Pain Relief with Acupuncture"
- Balancing Acupuncture
- "The treatment of Male Disorders"
- "The Treatment of Mental-Emotional Disorders in Chinese Medicine"
- "Cosmetic Acupuncture for the Face"
- Scalp Acupuncture Technique for Serious Conditions
click here to read more info
Dr. Lev Kipnis, D.N. Naprapath
Dr. Kipnis, D.N. has been working in the medical field for more than 20 years. Since his graduation from the National College of Naprapathy in 2001, Dr. Kipnis, D.N. has been successfuly treating patients with connective tissue disorders, using different methods of physical and manual therapy along with consultations on holistic nutrition.
- National College of Naprapathy (Chicago, USA) - Doctor of Naprapathy
- Clayton College of Natural Health - PHD program in Holistic Nutrition.
- Harvard Medical School, Post Educational Program: “Natural Remedies for Psychiatric Disorder” and Lifestyle Medicine for Weight Management.
- The Medical Educator Consortium: - Vitamins, Allergy, Inflammation, Essential Fatty Acids, Nutritional Interventions .
- The National Board of Naprapathic Examiners
- Integrated Neuromascular Re-Education Muscle
- Energy Therapy and Positional Release
- Bio-Meridian BEST System for Meridian Stress Assessment
- The Ondamed Biofeedback System
Dr. Kipnis, D.N. is a member of the American Naprapathic Association, American Academy of Antiaging Medicine, Institute of Functional Medicine, National Association of Nutrition Professionals.
Dr. Kipnis, D.N. has more than 20 publications about health, nutrition, and diet. He is the author of "The Choice" book about health and food.
click here to read more info
Copyright © Live Balance Corp. All rights reserved.